Learn how to research, find and add marketing tools to your Stackbeam project.
1. Stackbeam enables teams to research, collaborate and decide on which marketing operations software tools to use. This guide shows how you can add marketing tools to your projects to give you an overview of the marketing software you have and how new tools will match what you need. Start by navigating to https://app.stackbeam.com/projects/
2. Select the project you're working with.
3. Click "Add new tool"
4. Stackbeam has a multitude of search options to enable you to filter down on what you need. For more search options, click on "Filters".
5. Other options for searching is in the Search field or via one of the Category boxes. The top categories we organize all marketing operations software in is:
1. Advertising & Promotion 2. Commerce & Sales 3. Content & Experience 4. Data 5. Social & Relationships These are used in alignment with the "Marketing Technology Landscape" for ease of understanding and common taxonomy purposes.
6. Select the category you are interested in.
7. Want to drill down further? You can choose between hundreds of sub categories and use cases. Select Category #2 for other sub categories.
8. [Optional] Select the sub category.
9. Select the tool in the list.
10. Now select the project you want the tool to be saved in.
11. Click "Add to projects".
12. Now under "Projects" your new project is saved and available for your team to collaborate and add more tools into.
The marketing enablement platform. Free plan available.GET STARTED NOW