Get the most out of using Stackbeam for marketing tools optimization
1. Marketers divide the customer journey in several phases. One of the many tools marketers use for visualizing the customer journey is the funnel.
We wanted to go beyond a simple categorization of tools but also show where they can be used in the funnel.
So we created several funnel views where you will see the tool's position on the customer journey.
Currently Stackbeam supports 2 funnel views:
Historically used a lot by companies like Google it's a fairly top-level framework where a user goes from seeing your service or product to thinking about it more in-depth to finally act (Do) and purchase. The "Care" is all about retaining the customer once they've signed up for your product or service.
2. The Pirate or Growth Funnel Framework "AARRR"
If you work in Growth you are familiar with this one. First presented by Dave McClure from 500 Startups, it's become the go-to framework for more data oriented people who are metrics-driven. (Probably not the framework you would use if you work as a Brand Manager)
Stackbeam will be adding more funnels views so in case you miss a specific framework let us know.
2. Navigate to https://app.stackbeam.com/projects/
3. Select the project you want to see.
4. The default project view is "Category view" so instead click on "Funnel view".
5. You can select either the AARRR or the See-Think-Do-Care framework.
6. Click "AARRR" to visualize the Pirate Growth Framework.
Some tools can be used for several stages in the funnel so they will be placed in more than 1 funnel stage.
7. If your funnel framework of choice is See-Think-Do-Care just switch in the Funnel selector to your upper right.
The marketing enablement platform. Free plan available.GET STARTED NOW