New to Stackbeam? Here's an intro to how the platform works and what you can do.
1. Stackbeam is a platform to research, evaluate and decide on marketing operations software. You can discover, save, compare and collaborate for your next marketing technology (martech) project or just keep an updated view on which tools your team or business is using.
2. Navigate to https://app.stackbeam.com/dashboard
3. Top left is where you will find your active Teams. Teams are the different members you want to collaborate with across Projects. Click on the Team you're working with.
4. You can easily switch between teams at any time by using the sidebar.
5. Your saved tools will be stored under Projects.
6. To discover new marketing software tools go to Tool search.
7. You can upload and add documents, spreadsheets and images under My Files.
8. Too see your active Team members and invite new ones, go to Team.
9. Low on screen space? Just click the icon and minimize the sidebar.
10. To expand the full menu again, just click again on the arrows.
11. Go to your Dashboard to see the overview of your project and team activities.
12. The Dashboard contains several components:
1. An activity feed to receive info on who has done what in your project. 2. A chart showing the most common use cases your saved Project tools support. 3. Shortcut to tool search. 4. A benchmark chart where you can compare your project stack with the benchmarks of Enterprise - Mid-size and Small Business companies. Select the project you want to look at.
The marketing enablement platform. Free plan available.GET STARTED NOW