By accessing the website at http://stackbeam.com
, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Stackbeam's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stackbeam's website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
• use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose without our expressly written permission;
• access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this website using any spider, robot, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our expressly written permission;
• violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
• deeplink to any portion of this website for any purpose without our expressly written permission;
“frame”, “mirror”, or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website or mobile application without our prior written authorization;
• attempt to edit, modify, translate, adapt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Stackbeam AB in connection with this website, technology or content we provide;
• log in using an alias that hides your true identity.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stackbeam at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Stackbeam's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Stackbeam makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stackbeam does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stackbeam or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stackbeam's website, even if Stackbeam or a Stackbeam authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Stackbeam's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stackbeam does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Stackbeam may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Stackbeam does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Stackbeam has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stackbeam of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Stackbeam may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
For answers to your questions or ways to contact us, email us at email@example.com.
11. STACKBEAM CONTACT DETAILS
Contact Stackbeam if you have any questions or a complaint.
Attn. Legal Department